Installation and Servicing of Industrial Power Plants
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
FMT was founded in 1980 as a pioneer in the field of industrial power installations. With a consistent focus on quality, the company developed into a successful international group with its headquarters in Wels, Austria.
The solid foundation for our success is built on integrity, partnership, well-trained specialist personnel and a unique passion for our work, all of which are the hallmarks of our company.
The FMT Group employs 750 highly qualified people and the total output of the last financial year was €120m.
Installation and servicing of power plants
FMT acts on the following sustainable values:
- Assuming responsibility
- Offering safety
- Meeting deadlines
- Delivering quality
For more than 30 years, FMT has set standards in the field of installation and servicing of industrial plants.
Several subsidiaries of our family-run company across Europe, Africa and US help FMT successfully address clients' needs.
Project management of power plants
FMT takes responsibility for the smooth development of a project and accompanies you along the entire lifecycle of your plants. A customised service package from a single source creates synergies and efficiency advantages.
We provide the following services:
- Project and site management
- Planning and construction
- Manufacturing of components
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Electrical and instrumentation systems
- Plant servicing and modernisation
- Spare parts service and manufacturing
- Plant relocation
Erection, installation, servicing and maintenance of industrial power equipment
In the energy and environmental industry, FMT is your specialist for mechanical erection and electrical installations, as well as servicing and maintenance of:
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Hydro turbines
- Boiler plants and power stations
- High-current bus bar systems
- Pumping stations
- Air condenser plants
- Compressor plants
- Steam condensers
- Environmental plants
- Filter plants
- Flue gas cleaning plants
- Water treatment plants
- Residue and refuse incineration plants
- Medium-voltage and high-voltage systems
- Medium-voltage compensation plants
Quality and safety certification
FMT has obtained all the relevant industrial certifications, ensuring compliance with the highest quality and safety standards on an international level. These include:
- EN ISO 9001:2008
- OHSAS 18001
- EN ISO 14001
- Accreditation acc. to AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0 / HP 100 R, TRD 201 and EN ISO 3834-2
- Qualified company acc. to § 19 I WHG
- ASME-Code (Section I and B 31.1)
- Accreditation acc. to ÖNORM M7812 part 1
- Certificate for execution and constructor's qualification of steel structures acc. to DIN 18800-7:2002-09
- Certificate acc. to § 14 vessel law
- Government award
An international workforce in the power industry
Five continents, one partner: FMT.
We are an international company with a worldwide presence. Wherever and whenever we are needed, we are ready.
The successful projects we have carried out in five continents are proof that our customers can rely on the strong implementation performance of FMT.