World-Valve Comprehensive Butterfly Valve Solutions
World-Valve is a global manufacturer and supplier of reliable butterfly valves that are used throughout the power industry.
As a worldwide provider of high-quality solutions and services, we aim to stand out by adding tangible value to our products. This ethos enables us to meet and regularly exceed our customers’ expectations.
Constant optimisation is key to our success and we are actively looking for ways we can further improve, from organisational basics to supply chain details.
Our continuous pursuit of quality is reflected by the great number of type approvals and certificates we have been granted over the years, as well as our ability to easily comply with specific customer requirements.
Driven by a partnership philosophy, we have a strong desire to establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers all over the world. This ambition is firmly supported by our being part of industry leader AVK Group. Originally established in 1941 in Denmark, AVK Group is now a multinational represented in more than 80 countries and employing approximately 3,000 professionals.
Customised butterfly valves
World-Valve has substantial experience and know-how in the power generation industry. We understand the specific issues and stakes and have what it takes to come up with a solution for any issue.
Our worldwide customers in this industry, primarily owners of installations, contractors and systems suppliers, count on us for an unbeatable combination of quick and reliable service and partner commitment. Our valves meet all relevant standards and come with any type of certificate you could possibly require or desire.
World-Valve contributes to systems in areas such as:
- Cooling water
- Flue gas desulphurisation (FGD)
- Demineralised water
- Utility water
- Fuel oil
High-performance butterfly valves
The World-Valve production facilities for butterfly valves are located in the Netherlands. We produce a number of butterfly valve types for the power industry.
Centric butterfly valves with fully vulcanised rubber liner comprise:
- Body, trim and liner materials to customer requirements
- Available patterns: wafer, lug, mono flange and double flanged types
- Sizes: DN 25 (1in) upto DN 2000 (80in)
- Pressures: full vacuum to 20bar
- Temperatures: -30°C up to 200°C
Double eccentric high-performance butterfly valves consist of:
- Body, trim and seat materials to customer requirements
- Replaceable rubber or PTFE seats
- Available patterns: wafer, lug, and double flanged types
- Face to face dimensions according several standards
- Sizes: DN 65 (2.5in) up to DN 1200 (48in)
- Pressures: up to 25bar
- Temperatures: -50°C up to 230°C
Valve trading programme for the power industry
Being a valve manufacturing company of the AVK Group, World Valve has access to valves and solution for all kinds of systems in power generation plants. Knowledge of applications is widespread within the AVK group and testing facilities.
Centric butterfly valves, penstocks, gate valves and desuperheaters
Available industrial valves include:
- Centric butterfly valves with replaceable liners
- Full bore ball valves, high-pressure ball valves
- Knife gate valves
- Penstocks wall mounted or channel mounted
- Gate valves
- Knife gate valves: unidirectional, bidirectional with actuator (electric or pneumatic), unidirectional, metal seated
- Check valves
- Steam conversion stations
- Motive steam nozzles
- Swing disc valves
- Discharge valves
- Fire protection valves: indoor and outdoor
Products and Services
The ISO-series concentric mono flange butterfly valve range from World-Valve has a vulkanised lining to allow for the control of gass and liquid.Read more
The World-Valve ISO-series concentric lug type concentric butterfly valves have been updated.Read more
PO Box 146