Cost-Effective Vehicles and Equipment Services for Power Applications30 August 2012 by Central California Power
Central California Power is actively involved with agriculture and offroad grant programs. We can assist you in understanding which regulations apply to you, develop a compliance plan, and fill out necessary reporting forms to meet AQMD requirements.
We will apply for available funding for self-propelled and tow-behind vehicles, i.e. harvesters, sprayers, bailers, and tier I and II water pumping equipment and tractors. Usually these grant programs pay approximately 85% of the complete repower cost.
Other products and services we provide include:
- Scania. Engine sales / service / overhaul
- Circuit breakers. New and rebuilt up to 2,000 amps
- Clean emissions. Diesel oxidation catalysts, NOX, and PM reduction and three-way natural gas catalytic converters
- Continental controls. Natural gas air fuel ratio controls AQMD Ag compliance for N/G and L/P engines
- Controls Inc. Generator controllers
- Cummins. Engines sales / service / overhaul
To find out more, download this white paper.
Cost-Effective Vehicles and Equipment Services for Power Applications