Recently, the FT reported on a crisis brewing at National Grid and threatening...
- Will data shortages cause the blackouts of the future?
- Purchasing power: selling renewable energy direct to customers using PPAs
- UK utilities face huge fines if they neglect cybersecurity
- Oldest power lines are not most troublesome, finds Laserpas
- GE signs $330m contracts for Norte III power plant in Mexico
Turbocharger Parts, Service and Repair
Turbo Internacional is an independent multi-brand turbocharger service company, solely dedicated to the maintenance, repair and sale of exhaust gas turbochargers.
Wärtsilä Signs Another 105MW Power Plant Deal with Bangladesh
Wärtsilä is commemorating 20 years of assisting the development of Bangladesh by providing important added capacity to the country’s electricity grid.
K.I.E.L Coastal Power Plant Receives Final Gas Engine
The K.I.E.L coastal power plant, which is the most modern and flexible gas engine-based combined heat and power (CHP) plants in Europe, has received its 20th and final gas engine.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.