Using entirely dry-running compressors and vacuum pumps, our gas treatment and recovery units are built at our manufacturing site in Switzerland using state of the art, heavy-duty Swiss and European components.
Gas treatment and recovery units of type GTRU, recover, purify and refill the SF6–gas with a high degree of safety and reliability during its process, offering versatility through an automated drive and control technology.
Through a high performance and efficient process, our GTRU-type units dry, filter, and liquefy SF6-gas to refill the internal tanks and external SF6 cylinders. As an additional feature, we offer the ability to recover and refill one gas compartment while evacuating another simultaneously.
- Compact design, robust and mobile unit with internal tank
- Designed for efficient servicing of large gas compartments
- Two separate hose connections for simultaneous gas treatment and evacuation of two different compartments
- Liquefaction and storage into internal tank or external cylinders
- Reliable, loss-free recovery and purification of SF6
- Evacuation of air and withdrawal of moisture prior to re-filling
- Gas transfer and recovery between external gas cylinders
- Refilling from separate gas cylinder (bottle)
- Easy control and simple handling
- Display for vacuum, pressure