Projects By Region: AustralasiaStay up to date with the project updates from Australasia.
Latest Industry Projects In Australasia
Callide power station is located in the Callide Valley, 18km east of Biloela in central Queensland, Australia. The Callide site has three power stations, namely Callide A, Callide B and Callide...
The Perth Wave Power Project is an innovative offshore development located in Garden Island, Western...
Snowtown Wind Farm (SWF) is a 368.7MW onshore wind energy facility located on the Barunga and Hummocks ranges, about 140km away from Adelaide,...
Hallett 5 is a 52.5MW onshore wind farm built over the Porcupine Range in South Australia. It is situated about 10km north-west of the town of Hallett and 25km south-east of...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Macarthur Wind Farm, Australia
- Mildura Solar Power Station, Australia
- Millmerran Coal, Australia
- Mokai Geothermal Power Plant, New Zealand
- Moranbah North Power Station, Australia
- Mortlake Power Project, Victoria, Australia
- Mt Stuart Power Station, Australia
- Mumbida Wind Farm Project, Western Australia, Australia
- Shoalhaven Starches Ethanol Plant Expansion, Australia
- Silverton Wind Farm, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
- Snowtown Wind Farm, Australia
- Snowy Mountains Hydroelectric Scheme, New South Wales, Australia
- Stanwell Coal Power Station, Australia
- Suncoast Gold Macadamias Biomass Cogeneration Facility, Queensland, Australia
- Swanbank Gas Station, Australia