Energy Exemplar’s new client area web interface will enhance support accountability and provide real-time information resources to our clients, which will build a communication tool where users and our technical staff can conveniently and efficiently share their expertise to enhance their understanding of PLEXOS® and the electric power market.
The client area offers a range of significant features, including access to download the PLEXOS® software, the ability to view software licences owned by your company, view all support cases and browse all public solutions. Furthermore this new client facility will offer improved management planning techniques of such products and services directed to your company thus leading to efficiency and effectiveness in all areas.
The benefits of the client area web interface include:
- Quick and easy access to login details for the client area by emailing the support address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast and active 24/7 database system that will accurately store new contact and case information by emails sent to it
- Offers quick area navigation buttons to help clients find and access the right download, support, documentation or licence information they need. Each tool has been organised and categorised accordingly with relevant information, data and features to ensure convenience for the client in obtaining the right information efficiently and effectively
- The layout of the download page is highly professional, offering revision notes and release notes for every version, and a database search tool within the revision notes view, allowing clients to make easy recommendations and cross reference between versions. Downloads for both PLEXOS® Desktop Edition and PLEXOS Connect® client-server edition have been categorised and filtered separately with images of each box to avoid confusion of specific downloads, including a set of icons for each software tool thus improving identification between PLEXOS® products. Each download is tracked and handled with care by our database system so we can accurately advise our clients on the versions they are downloading
- The case tracking facility offers clients a break-down of the history of cases that have been emailed and answered by our staff with details including case number, subject, status, priority level, created date, region and the person who has been assigned the case. Clients can filter and manage their own cases while ensuring they are kept up-to-date with the click of a button, a time-saving technique that increases productivity
- Cases can be assigned a priority which helps identify which issues need the quickest response and attention – saving time by making our team more efficient at dealing with problems that need attention
- Public solutions can be searched or browsed. This can provide valuable information on common problems or frequently asked questions. Both clients and technical staff can use this area to help with any support queries. Furthermore clients can use this system to search for a particular problem/solution without having to submit a support case
- High security allows specially designated managers of each company access to view their PLEXOS® licence details and licence history
- A PLEXOS® Wiki tool system offers clients an online documentation system for information on system requirements, installation guides, and successfully installing PLEXOS®, as well as class references, interface guides, and modelling guides. The Wiki creates a sense of security and satisfaction for the client and ensures on-going performance and quick guidance
- A user’s forum where issues can be discussed which are of common interest to the users of Energy Exemplar products and services
Overall the client area web interface brings a strong sense of security, support and high performance to the client’s working environment. Best of all, these tools are always accessible from anywhere, anytime, offering an internet connection to your mobile phone web browser.
Log in by emailing email@example.com, receive your password and commence to make use of this resource immediately.