IDCON is seeking a senior maintenance management consultant. You would work worldwide to coach our clients in improving reliability and maintenance work systems.
This position is located in Raleigh, NC, US. We are looking for someone with maintenance management experience from the heavy process industry such as oil and gas and mining. You must be able to travel 2-3 weeks a month. E-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Senior Consultant’.
IDCON participates in conference world-wide as well as a co-sponser of conferences. Here are some of our upcoming events:
- PACWEST Conference. June 12-15, 2013. Christer Idhammar will be a keynote and participating in the forum
- World Maintenance Forum September 4-6, 2013 Lugano, Switzerland. Christer Idhammar’s topic will be ‘Development, Implementation and Execution of a Reliability and Maintenance Management Strategy’
- 25th Pulp and Paper Reliability and Maintenance Conference for Operations and Maintenance Professionals
- September 9-12, 2013 Durham, North Carolina. Sponsored by IDCON and Metso. In its 25th year the Pulp and Paper Conference is the Pulp and Paper industry’s ‘How To’ conference for reliability. With information packed workshops, peer presentations and technical presentations, you’ll get the practical, easy to apply advice and solutions to quickly improve the bottom line
- Reliable Maintenance Master Class Conference. December 4-5, 2013 Stockholm, Sweden. Sponsored by The IDCON Reliability Alliance. You can look forward to practitioner designed content, industry leading moderators and speakers and networking opportunities
Did you know? Reliability Tip Compressed Savings
A collection of leaks in your compressed air system amounting a 0.25in hole equivalent in a system pressurized to 100psi can cost more than $8,500 a year.
Department of Energy (DOE) estimates that the typical compressed air system loses 5%-20% of the compressed air. Another way of saying that is that 5%-20% of your compressor operating budget is wasted.