FAIST Anlagenbau GmbH
Enclosures and Ventilation
FAIST is a well-established company specialising in noise control solutions for a wide range of applications worldwide.
FAIST is a well-established company specialising in noise control solutions for a wide range of applications worldwide. Our noise control products and services cover acoustic enclosures, air intake systems, control rooms, rectangular and circular silencers, acoustic screens, acoustic louvers, acoustic doors and integrated systems.
A privately owned company since 1904, FAIST is an expert in designing and manufacturing noise control systems for power plants and many other key industries, such as the mechanical engineering, automotive and print industries.
Noise control and ventilation for power plants: turbines
FAIST provides state-of-the-art solutions in noise control and ventilation for turbines (gas and/or diesel) based on many years of experience. We look at every aspect of the noise solution, providing customer solutions from survey to design, manufacture, installation and finally commissioning.
We have created very effective systems to meet the high standards of our customers. Enclosure ventilation is a very important aspect in the treatment of power plant enclosures. Ventilation air must be carefully determined and treated to meet equipment requirements in normal as well as extreme ambient air conditions.
The advantages of our noise control and ventilation system:
- Each acoustic panel can be easily removed
- Easy turbine maintenance
- Rapid exchange of large components
- Professional selection and design of the ventilation system
- Permanent development of our products due to long-term agreements with our customers
Noise control for power plants: compact packages
Compact packages are the best solutions for power plants in the lower power output range. FAIST sound insulation provides vital advantages:
- Hardware installed on site within three working days
- All components are pre-assembled at our plant
- Mechanical acceptance check of sound hood and filter housing in our shop
- Rapid and easy start-up thanks to pre-fitted gas turbine enclosure and air intake connections
- Significant cost saving for the completed package
- Use of explosion-proof components for the compact packages upon request
- Clean room conditions in the area between the filter housing and sound hood minimising turbine inhalation of unwanted dirt and debris, which greatly reduces the possibility of turbine damage
International distributor network for noise control systems
FAIST has an international distributor network to ensure the worldwide availability of noise control systems. This network also enables global sourcing for competitive prices.
FAIST’s globally active customers include GE Switzerland, Siemens, MAN, Air Liquide and Kawasaki.
ISO-certified manufacturer of noise control systems
Our paint system is in compliance with corrosivity category C5-I/M – high according to ISO 12 944-2 Table 1, achieving a durability period of more than 15 years. The company-owned powder coating plant works without producing any waste, and we are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 certified. We believe it is our corporate responsibility to achieve sustainable business development.