Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has announced via Twitter the launch of accessible...
- Sadiq Khan and Octopus Energy launch new renewable company
- Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested after climbing a Dundee rig
- SSE refused permission for Platin Peaker power plant due to greenhouse gas fears
- Energy M&As in 2020: Deals interview with Sidley Austin
- Follow the leader: new issue of Future Power Technology out now
Stadtwerke Kiel opens heat and power plant in Germany
German municipal utility Stadtwerke Kiel has opened a new and flexible gas engine-based combined heat and power (CHP) plant.
Wartsila to provide O&M services to Bahamian power plant
Finnish company Wartsila has signed an operation and maintenance (O&M) agreement with Bahamas Power and Light Company (BPL) for the 132MW power plant.
GE secures new contract for Israel’s Alon Tavor power plant
General Electric (GE) has secured a 15-year service contract from Israel’s MRC Group for its 375MW Alon Tavor power plant.
Sadiq Khan and Octopus Energy launch new renewable company
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has announced via Twitter the launch of accessible energy company London Power in partnership with Octopus Energy.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.