- A clean start: could Aberdeen become a destination for renewables?
- Aggreko supplies tapioca biogas generators for Repower in Thailand
- Texaco lubricants: driving the performance and reliability of gas engines forward
- CO2 emissions flatlined in 2019: IEA report
- Equinor aims to reduce net carbon intensity by at least 50% by 2050
GE-led consortium to supply turbines for PGE’s Polish power plant
A GE-led consortium has received an order to supply two combined cycle power units for Polska Grupa Energetyczna Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna’s (PGE) Dolna Odra power plant.
Siemens to deliver five gas turbines for 254MW power plant in Belarus
Siemens has been awarded a turbine supply contract from Brest Republican Unitary Enterprise of Electricity Industry (Brestenergo) in Belarus.
Gemma wins EPC contracts for two power plants in US
Gemma Power Systems has secured an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services contract from power generation company NTE Connecticut.
Wärtsilä to build dual-fuel power plant for electric utility GPL
Finnish technology group Wärtsilä has signed an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract with electric utility Guyana Power and Light (GPL).
IPA selects MHPS gas turbines for Intermountain Power Plant
US-based power generating cooperative Intermountain Power Agency (IPA) has contracted Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (MHPS) for two M501JAC power trains.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.