Virtual reality (VR) employee training is paving the way for enhanced safety and...
- Virtual reality shapes power industry training: GlobalData Report
- More than meets the eye: deceptive cybersecurity for the energy sector
- Is CCUS the key to a low-carbon economy for the UK?
- States versus the union: how could the ACE rule impact US energy?
- Carbon-free 2050: read this and more in the new Future Power
ESI Eurosilo Announces Inspection Completion at Seocheon Power Plant
In November, shipment inspections to the new thermal power plant in Seocheon, South Korea, construction site were successfully completed.
Virtual reality shapes power industry training: GlobalData Report
Virtual reality (VR) employee training is paving the way for enhanced safety and efficiency in the power industry according to report Virtual Reality in Power – Thematic Research by GlobalData.
Static Electricity Control Invites Industry Professionals to SELP
Static Electricity Control is inviting industry professionals to attend the only conference in the Asia Pacific dedicated to static electricity and lightning protection.
Dropsafe Received ABS Approval for Meeting Drops Prevention Standard
A pioneering solution to dropped objects in the offshore energy industry Dropsafe Net received type approval from ABS for meeting the Drops Prevention Standard.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.