GE is designing and building the tallest ever wind turbine, the Haliade-X, which...
- Haliade-X: a look at GE’s supersized new wind turbine
- Getting to grips with Germany’s CHP regulations
- Canadian Government’s restriction on coal usage strengthens demand for renewables
- Tracking the growth of the global power insulator market, 2018-2022
- Managing nuclear waste in France: the long and short game
Free Cash-Flow Boosted and Increase in Currency-Adjusted Order Intake
Insulators and Ceramic Components
NTP Products operates in several market segments and supplies insulators in ceramic, glass, epoxy-resin and composite materials for low, medium and high-voltage applications worldwide.
Movement of Abnormal Loads
Established over 45 years ago, JB Rawcliffe & Sons Ltd provides a professional service, covering all aspects of transport, including general cargo and the movement of indivisible and abnormal loads, heavy lifting, installations and removals, jacking, skidding, and rigging.
GE Frame 5PA Upgrade Motivated by Forced Outage
A paper products plant in the Southeast was planning for a major spring 2017 inspection for their Frame 5. Preparations were well underway in October 2016 when, suddenly, the unit tripped on high vibration.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.