Our planning, scheduling and risk solution helps you collaboratively create and risk-adjust power and energy plans to achieve more than 75% confidence in project execution. Our construction scheduling and risk management solution uses artificial intelligence (AI) to establish a daily plan for teams in the field while ensuring alignment with your CPM schedule.
Combine the knowledge of your power and energy project teams with the power of AI.
The benefits include:
- Top-down and collaborative team-based planning: Develop top-down plans faster with AI and have them validated by your team, plus you will execute digital interactive plan reviews with virtual collaboration.
- Schedule critique assistant: Get a real-time running assessment of your plans as they are developed and refined to avoid potential bottlenecks.
- Construction field planning: Coordinate crews for constraint-free execution that aligns with the broader project schedule.
- Risk-adjusted forecasting and analytics: Leverage past project experiences and individual team member experiences to create a risk-adjusted schedule. Visualise risk exposure, analyse root causes, and establish mitigation strategies to improve project certainty.
- Enhanced risk register: Enhance your risk management organisation by keeping track of risks throughout their life cycle — application through retirement — and analyse across multiple projects. Assign risk owners, due dates, types, and more.
- Cost risk: Get a more holistic view and ensure on-time, on-budget project completions by combining cost and schedule risk analysis.
Here’s what you can do:
- Use history as the basis of new plans.
- Rapidly detail plans and calibrate your schedule by accepting AI suggestions.
- Digitally invite expert feedback from team members to achieve consensus on schedule durations and cost, giving the team a plan it can believe in.
- Gain complete visibility into project risk profiles, enhancing analysis at the bid phase and every phase through project closeout.
- 75%+ confidence in execution certainty.
- 40% improvement in your team’s planning efficiency.
- 10% improvement in construction execution.