At InEight, we support customers with large-scale capital projects ranging from highways and utilities to...
Our connected construction data analytics solutions help you make real-time decisions for your power projects because you are gaining visibility into metrics, KPIs, and trends, thus driving continuity in operations.
Our solution offers detailed data sharing and analysis with intuitive dashboards.
The benefits include:
- Single source of truth: Remove the guesswork on which reports and dashboards have the information you need. With reports that provide integrated information, you can be sure you are looking at accurate and relevant information.
- Real-time information: No longer wait for lengthy month-end processes or for data to sync, consume the information in real time as it is happening.
- Industry recognised KPIs: Leverage pre-built templates of reports and dashboards that provide industry-proven and tested metrics and KPIs.
- Customise and self-serve: Customise dashboards and connect directly to the data through APIs, enabling your teams to get the information they need.
- Information on the go: Access information from anywhere, without requiring someone to go back to the job trailer to find the answers they need. The InEight mobile application provides information at your fingertips.
Here’s what you can do:
- Quickly generate, automate and share construction reports.
- Run S-Curve and earned value reports.
- Leverage data across the entire portfolio of InEight Products.
- Surface change order status and issues.
- 75%+ confidence in execution certainty.
- 40% improvement in your team’s planning efficiency.
- 10% improvement in construction execution.
Building information modelling (BIM) is commonly thought of as simply a way to generate detailed digital...
InEight Inc, a global leader in construction project management software, has announced enhancements to its...