Elcon International's OLM can be used on any voltage level, type and brand of circuit...
The SA10 circuit breaker timer has a built-in micro Ohm meter / Ductor for measuring static and dynamic resistance of the breaker poles. It weighs 11.6kg / 26lbs.
Tests in areas with high induction at known problematic substations has proven that the SA10 can withstand these extreme conditions. It is rugged, small and highly appreciated.
- Analysing software BTS11 included
- Built in a small metal carrying case
- Fully compatible with our factory line test equipment
- No panel switches, just two push buttons: open and close
- Supports both digital and analogue transducers
- The only field test equipment with a built-in micro ohm measuring function. 200A.
- Possibility to use the ‘first trip’ analysing method
- Weighs only 11.6kg / 26lb
- Automatic measurement of coil and motor current / voltage
- Designed for both offline and online analysis of circuit breakers
Elcon's PDT3 Toolkit includes different fittings to easily connect it to most types of Siemens,...
Online monitoring systems assist network providers in meeting new industry demands.The deregulation of electricity markets...
Every breaker manufacturer needs to test their breakers in order to ensure the functionality of...