The SA10 circuit breaker timer has a built-in micro Ohm meter / Ductor for measuring static and dynamic resistance of the breaker poles. It weighs 11.6kg / 26lbs.
Tests in areas with high induction at known problematic substations has proven that the SA10 can withstand these extreme conditions. It is rugged, small and highly appreciated.
- Analysing software BTS11 included
- Built in a small metal carrying case
- Fully compatible with our factory line test equipment
- No panel switches, just two push buttons: open and close
- Supports both digital and analogue transducers
- The only field test equipment with a built-in micro ohm measuring function. 200A.
- Possibility to use the ‘first trip’ analysing method
- Weighs only 11.6kg / 26lb
- Automatic measurement of coil and motor current / voltage
- Designed for both offline and online analysis of circuit breakers