Elcon International's OLM can be used on any voltage level, type and brand of circuit...
The SA5 has been developed for professionals users that wish to fully analyse their medium voltage circuit breakers.
Users can expand the contact timing tests to include travel results and it weighs 8.6kg / 17lbs.
- The well-known powerful analysing software BTS11 is included
- Built in a small metal carrying case
- Cables and accessories fits in the lid
- Fully compatible with our factory line test equipment
- No panel switches, just two push buttons: open and close
- Supports both digital and analogue transducers
- Weighs only 8.6kg / 17lb
- Built-in printer option for operation without PC
- Automatic measurement of coil and motor current / voltage
Elcon's PDT3 Toolkit includes different fittings to easily connect it to most types of Siemens,...
Online monitoring systems assist network providers in meeting new industry demands.The deregulation of electricity markets...
Every breaker manufacturer needs to test their breakers in order to ensure the functionality of...