Vestas Mediterranean will supply the first of V100 turbines to the Sierra de Arcas wind power plant in Malaga in Spain for LDV Sierra de Arcas.

Vestas will deliver, assemble, install and commission the ten wind turbines and provide its VestasOnline Business SCADA solution along with ten-year service and availability.

Delivery is due to begin in the last quarter of the year, and the project is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2011.

LDV Sierra de Arcas is 66% owned by the Enhol Group and Orisol holds the remaining 34%.