The Argus European Crude conference will take place on 13 October 2015, at Le Richemond on the banks of Lake Geneva.
Now in its sixth year, the conference will cover global supply, demand and pricing, in both the physical and paper markets, with a specific focus on the impact on the European market. Last year’s conference gathered over 120 attendees from the crude industry across Europe and beyond, from more than 75 companies in 25 countries.
Topics to be discussed include:
– Global crude oil supply and trade flows – assessing sources of growth and the impact in Europe
– The evolving dynamics of the European crude markets and the refining landscape
– North American markets: US shale oil and its transformative impact on global trade
– How are geopolitical factors contributing to global supply disruption?
– Assessing the growth and sustainability of demand from Asia-Pacific
For more information, visit the official conference webpage. To get involved or receive updates about the upcoming event, please contact us using the details provided.