The growth in low voltage direct current powering solutions is based on the combination of potential benefits for integrated management of services, reductions in energy consumption and improvements in energy efficiency.
These benefits result from increasing granularity in the monitoring and control of space and energy usage and the use of equipment with greater operational energy efficiency.
This event, referencing the IET’s new Code of Practice for Low and Extra Low Voltage Direct Current Power Distribution in Buildings aims to dispel some of the myths and shows through examples how the safe, effective and competent application of installations for low voltage direct current power distribution in buildings can reap benefits including cost savings.
Enjoy discussions on:
• The case for DC
• The market for DC
• An overview of the IET Code of Practice for Low and Extra Low Voltage Direct Current Power Distribution in Buildings
• DC powering over telecommunications cabling:
Power over Ethernet – where and when it’s suitable and what are the benefits?
Asset management of buildings and how direct current can help
• Converting AC circuits to DC operation:
A case study on DC applications installed in Coodart’s Leamington Spa offices
A manufacturer’s viewpoint
Challenges and issues with this
There is a wealth of key benefits of attending this seminar including:
• Expert speakers’ experience in this field
• Learn how to design DC networks to optimise benefits
• Understand how to install safe, effective and competent cabling/wiring installations for low voltage DC power distribution in buildings
• Receive as part of your registration fee a copy of the Code of Practice for Low and Extra Low Voltage Direct Current Power Distribution in Buildings
Book now to ensure you don’t miss out on this valuable seminar!