This years’ attendees will hear from experts on how project financing can be used in a variety of scenarios, including joint ventures.
Other structured financing techniques will be discussed, allowing the audience to understand when Project Financing really is the best option.
The risks and how to mitigate them will be discussed in regard to up, mid and down stream as well as considering the difficulties that political instability creates.
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear how different oil price scenarios will impact project financing
• Understand when project financing is the right financing structure for your project
• Listen to and network with the top banks in project finance for oil and gas projects
• Learn about ways in which political risk could be mitigated
Event speakers 2015 include:
– Liam O’Keeffe, Managing Director, Credit Agricole
– Obiajulu Ihekoromadu, Chairman and CEO, Niger Omega Group
– David Craig, Manager, Project and Structured Finance, UK Export Credit Agency
– Jack Peck, Managing Director, Reserve Based Finance, Natural Resources, Société Générale
Tom Woolgar, Director, EMEA Energy, Scotiabank
– Dolan Hinch, Head of Middle East & Africa, Infrastrcture & Energy, Deutsche Bank
– Bali Kochar, Executive Director, International Structured Finance, Banca Imi S.p.A
– Robert Clews, Head of Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Project Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe
– Christian Coulter, Managing Director, Head of Energy Capital, Macquarie Bank
– Jan Gabrynowicz, Director, Head of Oil & Gas, London, Project Finance, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and many more
Brian Marcus, Director, Oil and Gas Project and Export Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
Stephen Enderle, Head