In this 5 day course, you will be introduced to reservoir engineering concepts and methods to enable cross-disciplinary exchange of ideas and experience. Fundamental concepts and modern practical reservoir engineering methods are addressed together with practical and actual field problems to illustrate relevant subjects.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Develop subsurface skills for integrated analysis of rocks, pore and fluids
• Solve problems associated with identifying and exploiting reserves
• Understand various methods applied to predict reservoir performance and to enhance recovery
• Apply tools for analysis of the underlying uncertainty and assumptions used in many reservoir analysis techniques
• Understand various processes for solving reservoir engineering problems and analyses
• Predict reservoir performance and to determine recoverable reserves using different techniques.
• Gain sufficient knowledge about various recovery methods from primary to exotic enhanced recoveries.
• Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating reservoir development project.
Download the detailed agenda here: http://bit.ly/1S36Kas