“This three-day course is designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the surface equipment, downhole tools, applications and operational contingencies for the most Rigless Interventions techniques used in Oil & Gas wells worldwide.
Key areas focused-on during this 3 day training course:
– Understand the common applications of Slickline, non-conductive braided cable and e-line (logging cable).
– Learn the configuration of a basic wireline toolstring and how it is manipulated.
– Understand the common applications of coil tubing and gain an understanding of basic coil tubing BHAs
– Acquire an appreciation for the types of operations that can be carried out with coil tubing.
– Understand the common applications of HWO and explore the types of operations that can be carried out with HWO.
– Exploit new technologies in overcoming well integrity challenges
Download the detailed agenda here: http://www.petroedgeasia.com/brochures/PE843.RiglessInterventions2015.OCT.KUL.pdf
Take advantage of a special 10% discount when you email us your registration with discount code: PE882_DL_10%. Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org”