At InEight, we support customers with large-scale capital projects ranging from highways and utilities to...
Our document management system helps you streamline the capture, review, management, and distribution of power project documents. Because all your project documentation is stored in a centralised repository, you can reduce the processing time by 30%.
Ensure power teams have the right project documents to make the right decisions.
With the system, you can:
- Capture project data: Collect project data in batches while automatically extracting attributes and reduce document capture time by 75%.
- Speed up document searches: Search dynamic folders that enable you to go to a level deeper than the standard folder trees found in most systems.
- Optimise your review and approval process: Leverage configurable workflow forms for reviewing and approving document-based workflows such as RFIs and submittals.
- Deliver turnover packages: Upon project completion, deliver a stand-alone, searchable, and configurable package of project documents and data.
Here’s what you can do:
- Ensure teams get the right information every time.
- Manage RFIs and submittals.
- Break down communication silos.
- Streamline document turnover.
- Avoid final payment delays by continuously capturing and managing turnover documents throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage and access tender documents from a single and secure source.
Achievable results for power projects:
- 50% reduction in project document search time.
- Two hours saved in conflict resolution per week.
- 30% reduction in RFI, submittal, and other processing times.
Building information modelling (BIM) is commonly thought of as simply a way to generate detailed digital...
InEight Inc, a global leader in construction project management software, has announced enhancements to its...