Heinrichs’ all-metal variable area flow meters measure 1l/h – 130,000l/h. They are produced in stainless steel, Hastelloy, monel, and PTFE.
The company’s glass tube flow meters measure 1l/h – 60,000l/h.
The area flow meters are designed for all fitting positions and are immediately available from stock or within 48 hours.
Heinrichs’ product line includes:
- The Low-Volume Glass Tube Variable Area Flow Meter
- Low-Volume All-Metal Variable Area Flow Meter
- In-Line Glass Tube Variable Area Flow Meter
- All-Metal Variable Area Flow Meter
- All-Metal Flow Meter for horizontal mounting
- Plastic Tube Variable Area Flow Meter
The company produces an all-metal stainless steel high-temperature version of up to 350°C.
The stainless steel design flow meters provide an st.st. indicator, dirt insensitive star-guiding of the float, high pressure up to 600bar, media heating possible (liquid / steam), and PTFElining.
A customised all-metal version is available for applications such as sour gas.
The all-metal flow meters have analogue outputs (transducer ES), inductive and safety contacts, micro switches, HART, Profibus, and Fieldbus Foundation signal outputs. They are explosion-proof according to ATEX certification and IEC-Ex, while they are NAMUR NE 21-certified.