- Scottish county appoints Vattenfall for energy projects worth more than £100m
- Alperia contracts Power Ledger for energy trading blockchain
- UK regulator Ofgem launches decarbonisation plan
- Centrica and sonnen create advanced Virtual Power Plant
- Power of the PPA: the risks and rewards of buying energy at source
AfDB and AGTF to finance national electrification project in Nigeria
The African Development Bank (AfDB) and the Africa Growing Together Fund (AGTF) are financing $200m to provide sustainable energy solutions for the underserved communities in Nigeria.
BWCC wins power plant installation project in North America
Babcock & Wilcox Construction Co (BWCC) has secured a contract to install components for a North American power plant.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment for Heat Exchangers
Hilsonic is the world's leading manufacturer of specialist ultrasonic equipment with over 25 years' experience in the design and build of bespoke custom-built equipment to suit any application.
RTE awards Prysmian offshore connection project in France
French electricity transmission system operator Réseau de Transport d'Électricité (RTE) has awarded a contract worth more than €150m to Italian cable manufacturer Prysmian Group.
Read our magazine
Future Power Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the power industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.