Fan manufacturing company BarkerBille has shipped two large flue gas fans from its Danish production...
IWC was founded in 1986 and specialises in evaporative water cooling for numerous applications.
Some industries in which we are involved are:
- Power generation
- Mineral and metals processing
- Steel and aluminium
- Food and beverages
- Air-conditioning, refrigeration and many other applications.
Some of our core strengths are as follows:
- Our ability to work closely with our clients so as to ensure the projects and clients objectives are met
- A practical "hands on" approach
- Flexibility of people, place and procedures
- Open and approachable attitude towards working with clients
- Low overhead structure.
Early on IWC developed in-house expertise to undertake custom GRP fabrications related to the cooling tower industry e.g. fan rings, slurry cooling towers, distribution launders and troughs, inlet louvers, etc. IWC also undertakes on-site GRP piping repair work as well as corrosion resistant linings.
We have expanded our existing glass-reinforced plastics manufacturing capability to include the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of storage tanks, process vessels, linings, ducting, scrubbing plants, piping and fittings as well as increase our capacity to do custom fabrications.
Products and services
- The design and manufacture of freestanding GRP cells and GRP liners for electrolytic and electro winning metal refineries
- The design and manufacture of GRP Scrubbers, cooling towers, process vessels, fume extraction ducting and GRP storage tanks
- The design, manufacture and installation of GRP piping and fittings from 25mm up to 2500mm in diameter
- The design, manufacture and installation of GRP overwrapped thermoplastics & fluoroplastics such as Polypropylene, HDPE, PVC, PVDF, PFA, ECTFE, etc. used for pipelines, fittings, tanks, process vessels, ducting, stacks, etc
- The design, manufacture and installation of Polypropylene, PVC and HDPE vessels and piping
- The design, manufacture and erection of GRP chimney stacks to combat air pollution
- The design, manufacture and installation of underground storage tanks for petroleum storage
- The design, manufacture and installation of firewater mains
- The erection of plant and equipment
- On-site GRP repairs
- EPC projects to a value of R175 million
MA silencers are designed to reduce the noise of engine discharge. Attenuation, up to 28dB(A),...
SOLAFT® has been a trusted supplier of filtration media to Australia’s largest coal-fired power generators...
It’s not just our experience that sets us apart, there are many reasons why partnering...