Bridgestone Associates performed a two phase CHP feasibility study with follow‐on development and engineering work.
Bridgestone Associates is an international consulting group specializing in assisting energy users, energy suppliers, utilities, and power plant developers and owners to plan and achieve their energy-related objectives. Experts in the generation and utilisation of energy from renewable, sustainable and traditional fuel sources, Bridgestone provides a comprehensive range of energy consulting and design services, including project development, project assessment, facility design, financial modeling and energy management.
Over the past 25 years, Bridgestone has performed feasibility evaluations and assessments, due diligence on acquisitions, project development and design, and operational assessments on over 250 renewable, CHP, cogeneration, IPP, peak generation and other power generation facilities worldwide.
Renewable energy and power project consulting and advisory services
Bridgestone Associates provides a wide range of consulting and advisory services to energy users, marketers and producers in the renewable, sustainable and traditional energy marketplace. We also serve owners and operators of energy projects, equipment and service providers and financial institutions involved in the energy market. These services include:
- Renewable energy, CHP, cogeneration, IPP and other power plant and energy facility feasibility evaluations
- Strategic, business and market planning and development
- Energy auditing, planning, and evaluation of energy consumption efficiencies
- Financial and economic modeling
- Acquisition and investment due diligence and project valuation
- Grant writing and financing application preparation
- Energy management strategy and utilisation planning
- Tariff analysis and design
Power plant and energy project development services
The company’s principals have been directly involved in the development of numerous renewable energy, CHP, cogeneration, independent power projects (IPP) and other energy facilities worldwide including projects utilising wind, solar, hydro, wood, agricultural wastes, landfill gas, natural gas, coal, waste coal and oil. This experience and knowledge is used to take a lead or supporting role in the identification and development of power plant and other energy related projects. These services include:
- Project development from concept to completion
- Project identification and conceptual evaluation
- Site identification and negotiation
- Conceptual and preliminary design and equipment selection
- Capital and operating cost estimating
- Permitting and regulatory approval
- Fuel negotiations and contracting
- Electrical transmission interconnection negotiations
- Contractor identification and selection
Power plant acquisition and disposition services
As a result of a wide range of experience in the energy marketplace, Bridgestone Associates’ personnel have developed a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of buyers and sellers of power plants and energy related projects. This experience includes:
- Technical verification and suitability assessment of facility design
- Understanding of current and past operations and maintenance practices
- Valuation of a particular facility or business enterprise under current and future market conditions
- Ability to structure, negotiate and document the right business deal for all parties involved in the acquisition or sale process
Power plant design and engineering
Careful design of facilities can be critical to the overall use of energy and the costs of operations. Bridgestone provides a full range of facility design and re-design services for renewable power and other energy production and energy using facilities, including:
- Preliminary design and equipment selection of power generation facilities
- Design of peak shaving, stand-by power, chiller, boiler and central utility plants for commercial and industrial companies
- Evaluation of existing production and utilities systems to determine potential efficiency improvements and reduce energy consumption
- Technical due diligence prior to or during operations for investment or financing purposes
- Design of energy management and monitoring systems
Energy management and carbon footprint reduction services
Bridgestone provides a comprehensive range of consulting services related to auditing energy use and developing the necessary plans to reduce costs and carbon footprint. These services can be designed to support, supplement or replace in-house management personnel. They include:
- Preliminary and comprehensive energy audits on a system-by-system, facility or enterprise-wide basis
- On-site measurement and verification of energy use, losses, wastage, etc.
- Analysis of existing bills and verification of correct tariff application and bill calculation methodologies
- Identification of demand-side energy reduction strategies, system changes, equipment replacements, and energy management and behavioral awareness plans
- Development and implementation of carbon footprint reduction strategies
- Design and implementation of hardware and software systems to monitor, control and manage energy
- Economic and technical justification studies
- Contractor selection and management
- Verification of savings programs
Bridgestone Associates has joined the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Partnership.
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd is celebrating 25 years in business. Started in mid-November 1991, Bridgestone Associates has successfully provided energy-related technical and management consulting services to a wide range of industrial, commercial, institutional and governmental clients over the past 25 years.
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd recently announced the completion of separate sales tax exemption energy studies for two more manufacturing clients in Pennsylvania.
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd recently completed a detailed study on the economic, technical and environmental feasibility of a 40MW CHP plant with Bryan Power Generation Solutions Group, LLC of Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Bridgestone Associates and the Central Bradford Progress Authority today finalised an agreement under which Bridgestone Associates will assist the central Bradford progress authority (CBPA) in the evaluation of alternatives and the development of short, medium and long term strategies to assist l
Bridgestone Associates today announced an agreement with a major renewable energy developer to prepare conceptual designs, drawings, specifications and capital cost estimates for a 200MW Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) plant in the Western United States. Under the agreement, Bridgestone
Bridgestone Associates and Orion Energy today finalized an agreement, under which Bridgestone Associates will assist Orion Energy to develop power projects in the Republic of Liberia. As part of the services to be provided under this agreement, Bridgestone Associates will work with Orion Energy o
Bridgestone Associates, Ltd and Orion Energy (Mali), a subsidiary of Orion Energy, today finalized an agreement, under which Bridgestone Associates will take a lead role in the development and design of a 10MW power plant in the Republic of Mali. As part of the services to be provided under this
Bridgestone Associates today announced signing an agreement with Broad Street Capital Group to perform a detailed technical evaluation on the reconstruction and/or replacement of a large combined heat and power plant at the State Enterprise Production Association Southern machine-building plant,
Bridgestone Associates Signs Agreement for 50MW Biomass Plant Conceptual Design and Feasibility Study
Bridgestone Associates today announced an agreement with Philmet Capital Group, a New York City based developer to develop a conceptual design and prepare a detailed feasibility study for a 50MW biomass fired plant in Corinth, New York. Under the agreement, Bridgestone Associates will p