A free white paper has been released by Novator Solutions, giving details on the company’s use of telemetry with CatchR.
The white paper includes more information on:
- WeatherCatchR, for monitoring weather conditions and climate
- AlarmCatchR, for monitoring the status of equipment such as diesel generators, hydroelectric power plants, or oil pumping stations in remote areas
- FlowCatchR, which monitors water flow
- LevelCatchR, for monitoring water levels
- ToxiCatchR, for fast and accurate information on levels of toxic substances
- CatchR Basic, which is a unit for remote collection and transmission of measurement data
To find out more, click here.