Arena International is proud to announce that our New Build South-East Europe conference will be held in Istanbul, Turkey on 30 and 31 October.
The event, which is now in its second year, will discuss the latest developments, technologies and strategies being implemented in the south-east European region, with a special emphasis on Turkey.
As the need for power increases and the power generation mix evolves, companies are looking to new technologies in order to meet stringent emissions laws and targets. Currently it looks as if the most efficient way to combat these targets is by new build developments, especially in the south-east Europe region.
New Build South-East Europe presentation topics
Presentation topics include:
New Build South-East Europe
- Outlining the impact of changes in EU policy, regulatory framework and wholesale market on the development of the power industry in south-east Europe
- Evaluating the progress made in the liberalisation of the south-east Europe energy market to promote investment
- Assessing the power market and price situation for the industry in CEE and SEE in the recession
- Analysing key regulatory, technical and commercial issues associated with connection and integration with the energy grid to overcome obstacles posed by local planning schemes and regulations
- Analysing investment hurdles to encourage and promote financing for new build projects
- Overcoming the ongoing investment hurdles that arise during the construction and pre-construction phases
- Western Europe case study: A strategic look at how to increase the attractiveness of your project for potential investors
- Uncovering a leading utility’s perspective on new build and the current market developments
New Build South-East Europe will deliver in providing a well-balanced mix of strategic and technical insights to assist European utilities in discovering where the power market is heading and to delve into the latest technological and regulatory developments.
Speakers include top industry professionals
Attend the conference and have the chance to hear from:
- Alper Ercan – deputy managing director – Gama Power Systemes Engineering and Contracting
- Andi Aranitasi – senior banker – EBRD
- Caner Ozdemir – member, Energy Commission of Chamber of Mechanical Engineers
- Dr Zoltan Nagy – energy manager- Eastern Europe and Middle East, Linde Gas
- Dr Sirri Uyanik – general manager, ISKEN
- Dr Wolfgang Moll – head of project development – RWE Technology GmbH
- Fatih Kolmek – energy expert, EMRA
- Franz Bauer – director, VGB
- Harun Bilirgen PhD – principal research scientist, Lehigh University, Energy Research Center
- Korkut Oztürkmen – general manager, OMV
- Kuday Kaleli – project manager, OZALTIN
- Oguz Turkyilmaz – chairman, Energy Commission Of Chamber Of Mechanical Engineers
- Patrick Clerens – director, EPPSA
- Peter Szenasy – investment director – CEZ
- Peter Agh – head of grid access and development, CEZ
- Pjotr Schade – managing director, Everest Energy Group
- Taner Kaynar – managing director – Gama Power Systems
- Yesim Akcollu – banker, World Bank
Don’t miss out on what is shaping up to be a fantastic event. Places are strictly limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.