Mecair Dust Collector Filter Components
Since its foundation in 1968 as a manufacturer of valves for automation, Mecair has stood out on the world market thanks to a total commitment to quality improvement through constant research and development in upgrading its product range. A high level of professionalism, an enterprising spirit and the determination to be number one have made us the most important manufacturer of pulse valves, and relevant electronic control systems, for filter cleaning.
Mecair’s business centres on the manufacture, sales, and distribution components and complete operating systems in ecologically sensitive environments and in industries which generate high concentrations of atmospheric particles.
Mecair have many years of experience in the design and manufacture of reverse pulse cleaning system components. Mecair also supply an extensive range of solenoid operated pilot valves and microprocessor based cleaning system controllers for increased cleaning system efficiencies.
Highly specialised personnel supervise and monitor technologically advanced machines. Our quality control department adheres to very stringent controls and procedures, which are essential for the continual expansion and growth of the organisation, as well as to the satisfaction of our customers worldwide.
The results of our dedication to maintaining a high standard of product quality is demonstrated by the quality certification obtained over ten years ago, which has been recently renewed with the new ‘VISION 2000’ certification.
Other certifications include 87/404/CEE – 90/488/CEE – 97/23/CE and the ATEX certification – Directive 94/9/EC.
Our product range comprises:
- Diaphragm Valves
- Header Tanks with fully integrated Full Immersion Valve, which is a Mecair worldwide patent
- Electronic controls and continuous emission monitors
- Die-cast aluminium with an anodizing treatment that protects the valve from corrosive and environmental agents
- For special applications, we also manufacture diaphragm valves in stainless steel – AISI 316L
- We offer the largest range of diaphragm valves in the world – sizes include 1/2in, 3/4in, 1in, 1 1/2in single and double diaphragm, 2in, 2 1/2in and 3in double diaphragm valves – all valves are available with solenoid pilot on board or with pneumatic fittings for remote control
- Fully patented full immersion system with a complete range of sizes as above – this system offers a performance increase of between 10% to 20% when compared to the traditional diaphragm valves
HEADER TANKS AND FULL IMMERSION SYSTEM (MECAIR PATENTED SYSTEM)
Mecair is a world leader in the manufacture of header tanks. Tank sizes range from Ø4in, Ø5in, Ø6in, Ø8in, Ø10in and Ø12in.
Header tanks are manufactured in carbon steel or – on request – in stainless steel AISI304L / AISI316L. Certifications include:
- 97/23/CE (PED)
- ASME VIII – Div.1
A major part of our production is concentrated on the 500 series valve, which is fully encapsulated within the header tank and identified as the "full immersion system". A full range of sizes is available, from ½in valves to the largest 3in valve (high flow).
ELECTRONIC CONTROLS AND CONTINUOUS EMISSION MONITORS
In reverse pulse dust collectors, a cleaning system controller activates the filter bag or cartridge cleaning function.
- Mecair manufactures a complete range of cleaning system controllers for all reverse pulse filter applications. Many are the available models, with different performance levels to meet all possible application needs. As top of the range we offer our innovative MSC controller, a smart master and slave system suitable to combine ease of use and outstanding performances
- Mecair uses and implements triboelectric probe technology in its continuous emission monitoring systems, suitable for any application
SOLENOID PILOT VALVES AND ACCESSORIES
Solenoid pilot valves are used in reverse pulse filter cleaning systems to operate diaphragm valves from a remote location.
Pilot valves can be mounted individually (model PR 1/4in) or in multi-valve enclosures (models CSN or the explosion proof version CXD). All our enclosures are manufactured in accordance with the new ATEX legislation 94/9/EC.
Mecair also offers a complete range of accessories such as bulkhead connectors, pipe seals etc.
EXPLOSION VENT PANELS
Specifically designed and tested by Mecair for installation in dust collector filters, they grant the highest safety levels when considering explosion venting.
They open at very low pressure, releasing the pressure from the system before it reaches dangerous levels. The metallic section is made of stainless steel AISI 304L.
Manufactured according to ATEX directive 94/9/CE (Ex II 2G / Ex II 2D), they can be equipped with intrinsically safe burst sensors.
Products and Services
Tyco Environmental Systems has moved the goal posts again by delivering leading edge performance and quality through the release of their newly designed EMP6 Particulate Emission Monitor. Due to more stringent standards for clean air and ISO14001 environmental management systems, regulations of pRead more
Chineham Business Park
Basingstoke RG24 8WA
Im Petersfeld 6