IDAC is opening its doors to the engineering community free of charge on 6 October 2011. This is an opportunity for you to meet IDAC’s computer aided engineering (CAE) simulation experts and ask questions about your specialist fields.
The day will be split into two parts. In the morning there will be presentations summarising IDAC’s activities including its software solutions. After lunch there will be a chance to attend one of four specialist breakout sessions where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial application.
- Welcome and introduction: 10.30am – 11am
- Coffee break: 11am – 11.30am
- Simulation software solutions: 11.30am – 12.30pm
- Lunch: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Breakout sessions: 1.30pm – 2.30pm: FEA (to include composites, dynamics, fatigue and heat transfer); CFD (to include high and low speed simulations); Explicit Dynamics (to include crash, explosion and drop test); and Electromagnetics (to include high and low frequency)
- Wrap up: 2.30pm – 3pm
- One to one consultative sessions: 3pm – 4pm
The IDAC simulation open day is a quarterly event so should you be unable to attend this one, please let IDAC know if you would like to attend one of the future dates.
IDAC’s simulation open day will be held at Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0XZ.
To register for this event please visit IDAC’s website.