DSG Low, Medium and High-Voltage Cabins and Transformers
DSG provides a range of services for low, medium and high-voltage cabins and transformers. Urgent repair work and breakdown interventions are possible thanks to our extensive stock of equipment.
Design, delivery and erection of low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage installations
We can design, deliver and erect low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage installations, including:
- Mainline and non-mainline compact secondary substations
- Switchgear, protection and control relays
- High-voltage cells
- Capacitor batteries and filters
- Substation automation and monitoring systems
- UPS systems
Our services also include:
- General electrical maintenance contracts
- Maintenance contracts on no-breaks and rectifiers
- Conservation after fire and water damage
- Revamping of existing installations
- Construction of cable joints and cable terminations for low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage applications
- Delivery and installation of low-voltage and medium-voltage power cables
- Installation of fibre-optic networks
- Maintenance and management of complete low-voltage and medium-voltage installations
Low, medium and high-voltage generators, gensets and motors
DSG can deliver motors and generators up to 13.5MW, including emergency gensets and standby gensets, as well as deliver and install DC and AC electromotors, generators and rotary converters. We perform repair and cyclical maintenance on generators and motors, and also install and align motors.
We provide services for measuring motors and generators, and revision and rewinding of motors and generators. Measurements and load tests, maintenance and management, and inspection and maintenance contracts for gensets are also among DSG’s portfolio.
Flexible power cable repair
Our professional, economic and safe repair service for flexible power cables ensures no increase in outer-diameter thickness or hard junctions. Cables retain their mechanical and electrical properties.
We provide 24/7 repair of flexible power cable with or without fibre-optic conductors.
Mobile electrical-measurement equipment
We provide a wide range of mobile electrical-measurement equipment. Our entirely equipped cable can test for cable-fault detection and for cable diagnostics up to 36kV, including:
- High-voltage testing up to 80kVDC and 57kVAC (0.1Hz
- Tangent delta (dissipation factor) and potential discharge (PDC) measurements
- Cable sheath testing
- Cable localisation and identification
We can also provide:
- Testing and measurements on transformers, circuit breakers, protection relays and busbars
- Infrared thermography
- Proven-quality measurements and analyses
- Commissioning of LV, MV and HV installations
Rental transformer and switching containers
We provide low-voltage and medium-voltage transformer and switching containers for temporary power up to 6MVA for voltages from 230V up to 36kV.
DSG’s low-voltage and medium-voltage switching containers for voltages up to 36kV are used for taking over electrical distribution of an existing installation during revamping or in an emergency.
Our range of generators, transformers and cabinets for rental includes:
- High-voltage cabinets for building sites (step up / step down of 100kVA to 6,000kVA, and voltage from 5kV to 20kV)
- High-voltage transformers
- Low-voltage transformers from 10kVA to 2,500kVA
- Low-voltage cabinets with connection cables
- Earthing transformers