To keep the environmental impacts of the transport and storage of the coal to a minimum, Trianel has chosen to store the coal fully enclosed. The Eurosilo system is not only meeting the strictest environmental and safety regulations worldwide, but is also a practical and economically efficient way of storing coal. It was therefore obvious for Trianel to implement the Eurosilo system in their power plant design.
The awarded contract consists of the design, fabrication and installation of two 100,000m³ coal storage silos.
The main advantages of this Eurosilo coal silo storage system are:
- Space and capacity considerations: minimal footprint
- Environmental considerations: no dust emissions
- Safety and fire considerations: meeting ATEX regulations
- High degree of automation: fully automatic operation
- Investment considerations: relatively quick return on investment
For more information regarding silo storage please contact us.