Hanwel Knife Gate Valves, Double Eccentric Butterfly Valves, Slide Gate Valves, Conical Check Valves
Hanwel is a well-known supplier of valves, expansion joints and pipe supports in the Benelux area. We supply products from leading manufacturers, including knife gate valves, double eccentric butterfly valves, slide gate valves, conical check valves, dampers and exhaust valves. In addition to this we can offer you advice, co-engineering and field services with respect to our products. Our expertise is based on our 44 years of experience in the industry.
Hanwel is also the manufacturer and worldwide supplier of core PTFE-sliding supports.
Standard and custom-made valves
For the Benelux area we supply a wide range of valves from leading European manufacturers. We can offer you valve solutions for many cases both with standard valves and custom-made valves. For the Benelux area we represent:
- Lohse: knife gate valves
- Konrad: double eccentric butterfly valves, check valves
- Kammerer: slide gate valves, vacuum valves, quick closing gate valves
- Northvale Korting: non-return check valves, control valves, fluid jets
- Welflex: exhaust valves, diverter dampers, louver dampers
Beside these suppliers we have a lot of long-time co-operations with leading manufacturers based on our long-time presence in the various types of industry.
Knife gate valves
Lohse knife gate valves can be used in various types of industry. They have proven to be an excellent valve for solid-containing fluids commonly seen in the paper industry, chemical industry, food industry and in wastewater applications. Lohse is a flexible, German manufacturer that can provide special designs for critical applications.
The standard range consists of:
- Type CAN: shut-off valve
- Type CDS: valve with trough going valve plate
- Type CAW: shut-off valve for effluent and clarification applications
- Type TA: reject valve with two valve plates and round port
- Type TAQ: reject valve with two valve plates and rectangular port
Double eccentric butterfly valves
Konrad double eccentric butterfly valves can be used for open-close applications. Double eccentric check valves with hydraulic break system can be used for fluids and gases. They offer a 100% gastight valve solution with a strong, welded body manufactured with European quality.
Slide gate valves
Kammerer slide gate valves with high-end gasket system are used in the chemical industry for all kinds of media such as fluids, powders, granulates and gasses. They are suitable for vacuum applications, batch processing and quick-closing applications. Kammerer can provide tailor-made solutions for highly demanding valve applications.
Conical check valves
Northvale Korting’s Norval conical check valve with rubber membrane features silent closing, and is lightweight and efficient. We also supply Northvale Korting’s Paragon and Minimatic control valves. The Paragon valves have a unique trim that increases the valve’s flexibility and reduces the number of trims required for each line size. Eductors or fluid jet equipment for pumping or mixing various media is also available.
Dampers and exhaust valves
We supply Welflex diverter dampers, louvre dampers and standard exhaust valves. Beside a wide range of standard exhaust valves we also supply tailor-made diverter dampers and louver dampers.
ISO-certified supplier of valves, expansion joints and pipe supports
Our goal is to supply the knowledge, products and services that are needed for a safe and long-time operation of your pipe systems and equipment. We and our partners are certified according to ISO 9001 and we can offer you:
- Experienced engineers
- The latest design methods and tools
- Large knowledge with respect to installation, use and operation, maintenance, inspections and safety issues
- Large production facilities and large stock of standard items and basic materials
- Experience with project handling, documentation, marking and certification
- Clear and open communication