Midwest Valves & Controls now has the ability to ship products in stainless steel and...
Midwest Valves & Controls is pleased to announce it is a gold distributor for Aussie Pumps, and can now supply hydrostatic testers up to 500 bar.
The super high-pressure hydrostatic testers are driven by petrol or diesel engines, with super high pressures up to 500 bar (7,300psi) and big flows up to 20l/m. They have a simple piston pump design and a double pressure gauge with lock of valve, as well as an integrated control valve and a gear box drive.
Machines come in a sturdy and fully galvanised four-wheel trolleys with four big pneumatic tyres. Bertolini triplex piston pumps are used for up to 350 bar and Udor Quintuplex piston pumps for 500 bar models.
- Leak detection in water pipelines
- Hydrostatic testing of boilers
- Hydrostatic testing of pressure vessels
- Oil or gas pipeline testing
- Hydrostatic testing of pumps, valves or fire mains
- Can handle a wide range of tests
- Easy to service
- Easy to check for leaks
- Operator can adjust to required pressure
- No exposed moving parts, safer
- Easy to move on site
Midwest Valves & Controls supplies excellently made valves for industrial applications. From our comprehensive stock...
Midwest Valves & Controls now distributes Australian Pipeline Valve® products.Australian Pipeline Valve has an enviable...
Through years of field application experience, research and development Bray has designed products that meet...