Rigless Interventions: Slickline, Coiled Tubing, Hydraulic, Workover & New Technologies.
This three-day course is designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the surface equipment, downhole tools, applications and operational contingencies for the most.
Participants will be provided with first-hand knowledge of what can be achieved without a rig on site. Participants will further be provided with the advantages that a Rigless Intervention can offer in terms of cost effectiveness, minimal deferment, real time data and the ability to perform these operations on a live well.
Key areas focused-on during this 3 day training course:
– Understand the common applications of Slickline, non-conductive braided cable and e-line (logging cable).
– Learn the configuration of a basic wireline toolstring and how it is manipulated.
– Understand the common applications of coil tubing and gain an understanding of basic coil tubing BHAs
– Acquire an appreciation for the types of operations that can be carried out with coil tubing.
– Understand the common applications of HWO and explore the types of operations that can be carried out with HWO.
– Exploit new technologies in overcoming well integrity challenges
Download the detailed agenda here: http://www.petroedgeasia.com/brochures/PM902.RiglessInterventions2015.DEC.AUH.pdf
Take advantage of a special 10% discount when you email us your registration with discount code: PM902_DL_10%. Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org