Platts 14th Annual Gas Storage Outlook conference brings together storage and pipeline operators, LDCs, traders, financiers, and other customers/investors of storage to examine the hot button issues surrounding the use, operation, and development of gas storage.
ONLY AT PLATTS GAS STORAGE OUTLOOK WILL YOU HEAR DISCUSSIONS ON:
• Storage forecasts for Winter and Summer 2016
• Changes in supply and demand fundamentals – Will demand increase enough to drive up prices, volatility, and seasonal spreads?
• The changing dynamic of the withdrawal/injection season – Are we moving to a double withdrawal?
• Gas nomination cycles – FERC and NAESB efforts to create new rules
• Hub liquidity – Is Henry Hub still relevant in the changing North American gas market?
• LNG driving demand for gas storage opportunities
• M&A – What is the blueprint to turn distressed assets into profit?
• Phenomena of contract roll-off in different markets – What happens when operators renew?
• Coping with plant retirements – Can pipeline companies offer more rapid response services?
PLUS JUNCTION NATURAL GAS STORAGE FACILITY CASE STUDY
To register or for more information, visit www.platts.com/gasstorageoutlook or call 800-752-8878 toll free or 212-904-3070 outside the US and Canada.