The 950 E. Collins Boulevard Data Center Project is a smart grid project located in Collins Boulevard, Richardson, Texas, US.
The 950 E. Collins Boulevard Data Center Project was completed using smart grid as the technology category. It is an advanced grid infrastructure project with a rated capacity of 12,400kW. It is implemented in the data centre.
The smart grid project is owned by Digital Realty Trust.
The 950 E. Collins Boulevard Data Center Project has the following equipment associated with it:
- – Data Center
– 950 E. Collins is a 121,370 SF free-standing building located in Digital Realty’s 69-acre data campus known as Digital Dallas.
– The project is located in the epicenter of North Dallas’ high technology corridor, with electrical service to the park distributed via a dedicated, privately owned, substation capable of delivering up to 100 MW of power.
– Telecommunications service is provided by nine different fiber providers currently located in the park.
– 950 E. Collins is planned as a multi-tenant facility with approximately 60,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space and 6.75 MW of IT load.
– It is available for lease on a Turn-Key Flex basis.
All publicly-announced smart grid projects included in this analysis are drawn from GlobalData’s Power IC. The information regarding the projects is sourced through secondary information sources such as country specific power players, company news and reports, statistical organisations, regulatory body, government planning reports and their publications and is further validated through primary from various stakeholders such as power utility companies, consultants, energy associations of respective countries, government bodies and professionals from leading players in the power sector.