The Dallas-Fort Worth Data Center Project is a smart grid project located in Garland, Texas, US. The project was commissioned in 2019.
The Dallas-Fort Worth Data Center Project was completed using smart grid as the technology category. It is an advanced grid infrastructure project with a rated capacity of 30MW. It is implemented in the data centre.
The Dallas-Fort Worth Data Center Project has the following equipment associated with it:
- – Data Center
Dallas-Fort Worth Data Center Project development status
The commissioning of Dallas-Fort Worth Data Center Project was completed in 2019.
The project was developed with Private Data Centers™ as the main technology.
– Stream Data Centers, an industry leader in providing premium data center solutions, commissioning of its newly constructed DFW VII hyperscale data center in Garland, Texas.
– The Dallas Fort-Worth area is the second largest data center market in the US and continues to attract enterprises and cloud providers with affordable power rates, tax incentives and an environment safe from natural disasters.
– Key features of Stream’s DFW-VII facility include:
– 138,132 square feet of purpose-built, structurally enhanced data center, expandable to approximately 400,000 square feet.
– Two 40 MW utility feeds from a new on-site Oncor substation.
– Two diverse telco entrances with multiple fiber providers and a strong mix of local, long haul and dark fiber providers.
– Outside the FEMA 500-year flood plain.
– Texas data center tax exemption program provides significant benefits to prospective customers.
About Vantage Energy
Vantage Energy Inc (Vantage Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company which carries out acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the US. The company develops and explores natural gas projects consisting of tight gas sands, gas shales and coalbed methane in North America. It acquires and develops properties with undeveloped potential and applies technical and operating expertise to improve the value of these resources. Vantage Energy has properties in the Appalachian basin, Fort Worth basin and Uinta-Piceance basin. The company operates through its offices located in Washington, Pennsylvania; Fort Worth and Decatur, Texas. Vantage Energy is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
All publicly-announced smart grid projects included in this analysis are drawn from GlobalData’s Power IC. The information regarding the projects is sourced through secondary information sources such as country specific power players, company news and reports, statistical organisations, regulatory body, government planning reports and their publications and is further validated through primary from various stakeholders such as power utility companies, consultants, energy associations of respective countries, government bodies and professionals from leading players in the power sector.