The Frankfurt Data Center Project, Vantage is a smart grid project located in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. The project was commissioned in 2020.
The Frankfurt Data Center Project, Vantage was completed using smart grid as the technology category. It is an advanced grid infrastructure project with a rated capacity of 15MW. It is implemented in the data centre.
The smart grid project is owned by Energieversorgung Offenbach and Etix Everywhere Iceland.
The Frankfurt Data Center Project, Vantage has the following equipment associated with it:
- – Data Center
Frankfurt Data Center Project, Vantage development status
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
The commissioning of Frankfurt Data Center Project, Vantage was completed in 2020.
– Vantage’s first Frankfurt data center campus is in Offenbach, just one kilometer from the main data centers and peering points in Frankfurt and a 15-minute drive from the airport.
– It will sit on approximately 8 acres (3 hectares) and, once fully developed, the 650,000 sq. ft. (60,000 sq. m.) campus will be comprised of four multi-story, state-of-the-art data centers offering a combined 55MW of critical IT load.
– This campus is a partnership between Vantage Data Centers, utility provider Energieversorgung Offenbach and general contractor DC-DataCenter-Group.
– Located on an 8-acre (3 hectares) campus
– 55MW of critical IT load
– Four planned, multi-story data centers
– 241,000 sq. ft. (22,400 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
– 200W/sq. ft. (2.15kW/sq. m.) average density
– Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more.
About Vantage Energy
Vantage Energy Inc (Vantage Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company which carries out acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the US. The company develops and explores natural gas projects consisting of tight gas sands, gas shales and coalbed methane in North America. It acquires and develops properties with undeveloped potential and applies technical and operating expertise to improve the value of these resources. Vantage Energy has properties in the Appalachian basin, Fort Worth basin and Uinta-Piceance basin. The company operates through its offices located in Washington, Pennsylvania; Fort Worth and Decatur, Texas. Vantage Energy is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
All publicly-announced smart grid projects included in this analysis are drawn from GlobalData’s Power IC. The information regarding the projects is sourced through secondary information sources such as country specific power players, company news and reports, statistical organisations, regulatory body, government planning reports and their publications and is further validated through primary from various stakeholders such as power utility companies, consultants, energy associations of respective countries, government bodies and professionals from leading players in the power sector.