The Phoenix I – V Data Center Project is a smart grid project located in Phoenix, Arizona, US. The project was commissioned in 2020.
The Phoenix I – V Data Center Project was completed using smart grid as the technology category. It is an advanced grid infrastructure project with a rated capacity of 200MW. It is implemented in the data centre.
The smart grid project is owned by Arizona Public Service.
The Phoenix I – V Data Center Project has the following equipment associated with it:
- – Data Center
Phoenix I – V Data Center Project development status
The commissioning of Phoenix I – V Data Center Project was completed in 2020.
– Stream’s 418,200-square-foot facility on 157 acres of land in Goodyear, Arizona establishes an expansive data center campus for hyperscale and enterprise customers across the Greater Phoenix region.
– The Data Center is on 23.5 acres, with 40.5 MW critical load at full build 126.80 acres of divisible land is still available for build-to-suit or custom data center development make this one of the largest data center campuses in the region.
– 6.7 acres are dedicated for an Arizona Public Service Electric Company (APS) onsite substation with ultimate power capacity of 350 MW.
– Arizona data center sales tax exemptions provide compelling benefits
– Excellent fiber connectivity with optimum network latency to other markets
– In close proximity to the Goodyear Airport, as well as other Phoenix-area airports, destinations and amenities.
About Vantage Energy
Vantage Energy Inc (Vantage Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company which carries out acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the US. The company develops and explores natural gas projects consisting of tight gas sands, gas shales and coalbed methane in North America. It acquires and develops properties with undeveloped potential and applies technical and operating expertise to improve the value of these resources. Vantage Energy has properties in the Appalachian basin, Fort Worth basin and Uinta-Piceance basin. The company operates through its offices located in Washington, Pennsylvania; Fort Worth and Decatur, Texas. Vantage Energy is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
All publicly-announced smart grid projects included in this analysis are drawn from GlobalData’s Power IC. The information regarding the projects is sourced through secondary information sources such as country specific power players, company news and reports, statistical organisations, regulatory body, government planning reports and their publications and is further validated through primary from various stakeholders such as power utility companies, consultants, energy associations of respective countries, government bodies and professionals from leading players in the power sector.