Palli is a 51MW hydro power project. It is located on Oulujoki river/basin in Northern Ostrobothnia, Finland. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles over 170,000 power plants worldwide, the project is currently active. It has been developed in a single phase. The project construction commenced in 1950 and subsequently entered into commercial operation in 1953. Buy the profile here.
The project is currently owned by Fortum with a stake of 100%.
The project construction commenced in 1950 and subsequently entered into commercial operation in 1953.
Oy Tampella was selected as the turbine supplier for the hydro power project. The company provided 3 units of kaplan turbines.
GE Renewable Energy supplied 3 electric generators for the project. The generator capacity is 18 MVA.
Caverion is the O&M contractor for the hydro power project.
For more details on Palli, buy the profile here.