The Seattle Data Centers Project is a smart grid project located in Seattle, Washington, US.
The Seattle Data Centers Project was completed using smart grid as the technology category. It is an advanced grid infrastructure project with a rated capacity of 22MW. It is implemented in the data centre.
The Seattle Data Centers Project has the following equipment associated with it:
- – Data Center – 2 units
– Tuckwila Data Center Campus SEA1 is just 15 minutes from Sea-Tac International Airport and 9 miles from downtown Seattle.
– Tuckwila Data Center Campus SEA2 is just three miles from Sea-Tac International Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Seattle.
– In terms of power efficiency, this campus features a pod in the top 25% of US data centers.
– The project covers 112,942 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 22 MW of utility power
– Energy Star Certified facilities ready to support critical workloads while minimizing environmental impacts.
Celsia SA ESP (Celsia), formerly Compania Colombiana de Inversiones SA ESP, a subsidiary of Grupo Argos SA, is an energy company that generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity. The company’s product categories include home line, solar energy, backup energy, thermal network, efficent lighting, electricity assets, cogeneration, energy efficiency and conventional energy. It generates energy through reservoir, hydroelectric power plants, thermo electric power plants, and wind power plants. Celsia’s transmission services comprise taking energy from the power generation plants to the points used in the municipalities’ rural and urban areas. It serves residential, official, commercial, and industrial users. The company operates through power generation plants located in Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica. Celsia is headquartered in Medellin, Colombia.
All publicly-announced smart grid projects included in this analysis are drawn from GlobalData’s Power IC. The information regarding the projects is sourced through secondary information sources such as country specific power players, company news and reports, statistical organisations, regulatory body, government planning reports and their publications and is further validated through primary from various stakeholders such as power utility companies, consultants, energy associations of respective countries, government bodies and professionals from leading players in the power sector.