Laminaria has raised €2m ($2.4m) in venture financing from Participatie Maatschappij Vlaanderen (PMV), QBIC II, and Clean Energy Innovative Projects.

The proceeds will be used for developing wave energy generation technology at the company’s European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) in Scotland.

Korea Western Power has raised gross proceeds of KRW50bn ($44.16m) through an indirect public offering of 2.435% corporate straight bonds due 5 September 2027.

Korea Western Power is a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corporation.

SMC Global Power Holdings has announced its intention to raise up to PHP35bn ($683.7m) by issuing bonds in a public offering.

The company’s board of directors has already approved the bonds issue for a first tranche of PHP25bn ($488.37m).

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

A subsidiary of San Miguel, SMC Global Power Holdings is engaged in power generation.

"Alabama Power Company plans to raise $250m in gross proceeds by issuing ten million 5% cumulative class A preferred shares in a public offering."

Net proceeds raised from the offering are intended to refinance the outstanding loans of the parent company amounting to approximately $400m.

Alabama Power Company plans to raise $250m in gross proceeds by issuing ten million 5% cumulative class A preferred shares in a public offering.

The company has set $25 as the price for each share. Dividend will be calculated cumulatively from the date of issuance and paid quarterly starting from 1 October.

Net proceeds from the offering will be used to meet the ongoing construction programme to pay for securities, repay short-term debts, and for other general corporate purposes.

Lanka Energy Fund intends to raise LKR1.2bn ($7.67m) in gross proceeds by issuing 120 million shares priced at LKR10 ($0.0639) a share in an initial public offering (IPO).

The company proposes to use 60% of the proceeds raised for making new investments and the remaining 40% to clear debts.

LEF is a subsidiary of HNB Group. It owns thermal and renewable energy projects in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal.