The CMC 356 is a universal relay test set and commissioning tool.
The product is the universal solution for testing all generations and types of protection relays. Its powerful six current sources (three-phase mode up to 64A / 860VA per channel) with a great dynamic range make the unit capable of testing even high-burden electromechanical relays with high power demands.
It is the first choice for applications requiring the highest versatility, amplitude and power. Commissioning engineers will appreciate its ability to perform wiring and plausibility checks of current transformers, by using primary injection of high currents from the test set.
- Powerful current sources for testing high-burden electromechanical relays
- High current amplitudes for 5A relay testing
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- Ten-channel analogue measurement and transient recording functionality (optional)