OMICRON's DANEO 400 is a substation signal analyser for conventional and network signals that measures...
OMICRON’s CPC 100 is the base for multiple accessories, facilitating further applications such as tan delta measurements and line and ground impedance measurements.
The CPC 100 can be used for electrical tests on transformers, current transformers, voltage transformers, grounding systems, lines and cables, as well as circuit breakers.
The patented test system replaces several individual testing devices and offers new, innovative testing methods.
- Up to 800A or 2000V with up to 5kVA over a frequency range of 15Hz to 400Hz or 400A DC
- Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals
- Easy to transport (just 29kg). Ideal for on-site testing
- Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports
- Up to 2000A or 12kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers
Siemens' Transmission & Distribution team has used OMICRON's CPC 100 and other testing devices for...
Following the success of its 2013 event, OMICRON is set to host a second DMPT...