CPS25 (CUBIC Panel System 25) is CUBIC’s competitive, cost-friendly and standardised platform solution of 800A main and distribution panelboards.
Designed and developed as a stand-alone platform system with the needs, wishes and demands of the user in mind, CPS25 is the ideal solution for safe electric power distribution needs.
The product is a low-voltage panelboard solution that has been IEC/EN 61439-verified.
Two versions – various possibilities
This stand-alone system is available in both a wall-mounted and a floor-standing version. This allows for a high degree of freedom in terms of flexibility and places of application for CPS25.
The floor version of the product has a height of 2000mm, while the wall-mounted variety is only 1200mm. Both versions have the same standard width sizes of either 400mm or 600mm.
With CPS25, there are a number of advantages:
- A Low and competitive price
- Plating cover
- Easy and quick configuration and mounting in four simple steps
- Fastest mounted solution in the market for smaller switchboards
- One standard screw for mounting
- Optimal flexibility
- Few standard parts
- Quick delivery time – day to day delivery
- Easy access to installation cables before and after mounting
- Possibility of additional choices and adaption to customised enclosure demands and specifications.
Versatile panelboard solution with various application options
CUBIC’s solution is applicable in any situation and business where there is a need for an electrical panelboard for main and distribution purposes. It is particularly relevant for the office, retail, schools, public building, airports, hospitals, and factories.
There is the possibility of optional accessories, including meter inserts, form covering and lifting brackets.
Please contact CUBIC via the enquiry form to find out more.