Today, 25 April, the owner and founder of DAMM Cellular Systems A/S Hans Damm is...
DAMM TetraFlex Voice and Data Log System offers comprehensive and accurate voice and data recording functions, as well as a wide range of CDR logging facilities.
- Incident logging, including CDR and detailed backward tracing
- Network performance statistics, including gateway alarms, time slot distribution and availability
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Playback options, including statistical views with flexible time intervals
- Log application programming interface (API), including voice, CDR and SDS to third-party log systems, real-time UDP dataflow and G.711 or TETRA voice coding
- Integrated log data provider that offers authentication based on user login, authorisation / filtering of data based on Windows access rights, dongle-imposed access restrictions and log server restrictions to certain organisations / profiles or subscribers
The DAMM TetraFlex Voice and Data Log System consists of three parts, which are the DAMM TetraFlex LogServer for recording and storing voice, data and Call Data Records (CDR), the DAMM TetraFlex LogClient for retrieving and replaying voice and data and the Log API for passing real-time call data to third-party logging systems.
User-friendly functionalities and a comprehensive set of CDR deliver rapid and accurate incident reconstructions of emergency and mission-critical situations.
Whether it is to look up SDS content or play back voice recordings, the comprehensive search criteria allow users to search for specific subscribers or groups, user-defined intervals or selected priorities. Information about registered subscribers and positions of mobiles at the time of a specific incident is available.
Through the IP connectivity, the LogServer and LogClient can be connected anywhere in the DAMM TetraFlex Infrastructure network. Multiple log servers can be attached to one system and each log server can be set up individually to log independent groups of data or be used as a redundant log server.
The LogServer can operate directly on the base station. The possible feature set may be limited by the CPU power of the controller.
Each log server can be configured to serve individual needs and can be accessed by multiple LogClients or third-party logging systems through the Log API.
As an additional standard feature, the DAMM TetraFlex LogClient enables automatic logging of statistical data and network status, making it an efficient tool for optimisation and fault-finding of the user network. Status and statistical data can be accessed through the DAMM TetraFlex Network Management.
The Voice and Data Log System includes multi-technology support. If the user is running a mix of TETRA, DMR and Analog technologies, only one log system is necessary.
DAMM is pleased to announce it has appointed Simon Riesen as Senior Solutions Manager. Simon...
DAMM TetraFlex® Systems can adapt to your requirements without incurring major additional infrastructure costs. This...
DAMM MultiTech Platform enables you to use multiple technologies, including TETRA, DMR Tier III, TEDS...