The vacuum furnaces of the TAV DB / RDB series offer an advanced solution for the high temperature, high pressure diffusion bonding of aero-engine and aircraft components.
These are designed for diffusion bonding (DB) and radial diffusion bonding (RDB).
The high power installed and the large surface area of the heating elements allow fast and uniform heating rates and shorter cycles.
A closed loop cooling gas circulation group, with high flow capacity, guarantees a fast and uniform cooling of the load.
The control of the equipment is complete with an advanced SCADA system. This provides comprehensive monitoring and control of the furnace and includes OEE and performance measurement functions.
Useful dimensions: from laboratory sizes to large production batches
- Maximum temperature: 1250 °C
- Ultimate vacuum: 10mbar to 3mbar range
- Operating vacuum: 10mbar to 1mbar range / 10mbar to 2mbar range
- Maximum operating pressure (Argon) : 35bar abs (DB) / 600bar abs (RDB)
- Applications : diffusion bonding of aero-engine components and aircraft components