Heinrichs Messtechnik can look back to a company tradition of 100 years. The history of...
Heinrichs’ density meter (DWF) is used for density metering of liquid media in pipes and can be used in all industries by using corrosion-resistant wetted parts.
The DWF has robust, mechanical measurement with a magnetic transmission of measured values and a clear 90° scale.
The DWF features:
- In-line density measurement of liquids and foams
- Linear scale
- No bypass required
- Wetted parts: hastelloy or titanium, PFA / PTFE-lining (option)
- Steam tracing
- Can be installed in hazardous areas
- Process temperature: -20°C up to 150°C
- Ambient temperature: -20°C up to 80°C