Heinrichs’ density meter (DWF) is used for density metering of liquid media in pipes and can be used in all industries by using corrosion-resistant wetted parts.
The DWF has robust, mechanical measurement with a magnetic transmission of measured values and a clear 90° scale.
The DWF features:
- In-line density measurement of liquids and foams
- Linear scale
- No bypass required
- Wetted parts: hastelloy or titanium, PFA / PTFE-lining (option)
- Steam tracing
- Can be installed in hazardous areas
- Process temperature: -20°C up to 150°C
- Ambient temperature: -20°C up to 80°C